In order to provide the best medical care possible and optimize your time with the provider; please complete all the registration paperwork prior to your visit.
Link for Patient Registration Forms
- Email forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write "NEW PATIENT" in email subject line.
- If unable to email prior to your visit bring completed forms to your visit.
- Bring a list of all your current medications; or bring the bottles in a zip-lock bag.
- If you have insurance you must provide your insurance card(s) and a photo ID at the time of your visit.
- Please contact your insurance carrier to verify if they require you to obtain a referral from your PCP (primary care provider) prior to seeing a specialist; examples are Kaiser Permanente and Soundpath.
- Co-pay is due at the time of visit if required by your insurance.
RELEASE OF MEDICAL RECORDS:
Link to Authorization to Release Medical Records
COMMON INSURANCES WE ACCEPT:
- Premera Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice
- Kaiser Permanente-Carrier requires a referral from your primary care physician
- Group Health Medicare
- Soundpath-Carrier requires a referral from your primary care physician
ACCESS TO MEDICAL INFORMATION/PATIENT PORTAL ACCESS
Click the link below to access your patient portal which allows you to view your medical information, view pathology results, email us with questions, update your health history, and enter current medications. Please contact us at 360-676-1470 if you have not received a username and password.